Weekly Update for December 19th, 2016


Greetings,

While I am winter lover, this past Friday was coooooold. I was excited to have the Dupuis skating rink in our backyard somewhat operational before Christmas for the first time in a while. When I mean operational I mean - snowblowing and shoveling the snow off with the kids Saturday morning. Then having to wrap presents, organize the house, and hustle off to family Christmas parties the rest of the weekend! There will be time for relaxing at some point, I think?


Gift Card Drive Thank You.

On behalf of Mrs. Phelan, Mrs. Leonard, myself and our faculty we want to say thank you. Thank you VERY MUCH for the outpouring of gift cards to help fulfill our gift card drive goal. We are able to make sure all donations are put in hands of other Lynchies for the holiday's. There is a feeling that is hard to describe properly when taking part in an activity such as kindly helping one another. And to know it is Lynchies helping Lynchies, well, if you know me well enough, I get very emotional. 

Mrs. Phelan and I had a quick chat Friday afternoon after the students left about this gift card drive. We were also able to surprise some students with new Lynch spirit wear. We both stopped talking because we were overwhelmed with appreciation for you and our students. We are grateful. 

From all of us, thank you.


Grade 4 VIP Day

Here are a few pictures of our fourth grade students Friday morning. Each December, our grade four classrooms take part in a biography project. The culmination is VIP Day. Student present their final projects. Many take part in dressing as their subject. We were very happy to see many parents and families were able to attend and support their student(s).





If I do not see you before the end of school on Thursday, please have a wonderful and healthy holiday season. My best to you and family in the coming New Year.

Mr. Dupuis



Popular Posts