Weekly Update for December 18th, 2017


Greetings! 

For any families currently celebrating - Hanukkah Sameach!

As we head into the last full week of school for the calendar year, I wanted to share a few fun pictures from last week. Many of these pictures I posted to our school Twitter account - @The_LynchSchool 

(I also like to re-tweet post from Lynch educators and other Winchester schools, teachers and high school sports teams - which as a former basketball coach at WHS  - are still near and dear to my coaching heart! I view our schools, clubs and sports teams at all levels in Winchester a part of the same team - supporting our Winchester children...)

I hope you enjoy the pictures from yoga, STEM Director Ms. Katherine Dwyer's visit to Lynch classrooms and Physical Education teacher Ms. Dean's glow bowling lessons! 

Have a great week!

Mr. Dupuis






Popular Posts