Weekly Update for November 21st, 2016

In the spirit of the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday I want to say thank you to all for making our Lynch school and community such a special place. Education is truly a team effort between teachers and families. During my 10 years at Lynch school I have laid witness to all of us striving to provide our children the best tools to develop skills in academics, respectful choices, responsibility, arts and many, many other areas.

So while our family and friends will be celebrating together this Thursday by eating great food, watching the Macy's parade and football, laughing and ending the day with board games (and pies!), I will take a moment to think about and be thankful for all our children and the Lynch community.

Included below are just a few reasons why I am thankful each and everyday....

All my best to you and family this Thanksgiving.

Mr. Dupuis











Popular Posts