Weekly Updates for March 27th, 2017


Greetings,

I hope this blog finds you all well and having enjoyed a nice weekend. The extra minutes of sunlight are appreciated each growing day. Now we just need the temperature to rise a few degrees and warm up!

I had the pleasure to attend the Massachusetts State Principal's Conference Thursday and Friday of last week in Devens, Ma. After having the privilege to be a presenter with my colleague Chris Kelley two years ago, it is nice to be a "student" for a few days and becoming inspired by other leaders. My hope is to always have one or two takeaways I can implement with our teachers and students. While I missed the children at Lynch, I enjoyed gathering with my peers and improved my own professional development.

I am including an article about our very own Mrs. Jennifer Flaherty - Lynch Special Education teacher. Mrs. Flaherty is a dedicated teacher to students in grade 3-5 within our Specialized Learning Center. Mrs. Flaherty was recently recognized by the Winchester Multicultural Network as a honorary of  their Women's History Month recipients.

Please use the link below and congratulations to Mrs. Flaherty! We are so very proud.

http://www.wmcn.org/4-womens-history-month-honoree-2017-jennifer-flaherty/



Thank you and have a great week!


Mr. Dupuis

Popular Posts