Weekly Update for October 31st, 2016


A large thank you to our Halloween Party Committee for Friday evening. I am always amazed at the planning and team work put into this great event. I attend as a Dad, but had just as much fun seeing all our Lynchies (and former Lynchies) dressed up in costumes.
Many of you had a large hand in making this night a memorable one for the children. I would be remiss if I did not mention Lulu Coakley - Lynch parent - who has chaired the party for many, many years. Lulu's youngest child is in fifth grade, so I am sure it was bittersweet (well, knowing how much work goes into this event, I am sure a bit more sweet than bitter!). From the Lynch community - thank you Lulu!

Below are a few quick pictures I was able to snap Friday night.....

Have a great week everyone!!

Mr. Dupuis







Popular Posts